‘at my garden chores
for MP3 I’ve no need
The allotment chores list is growing longer by the day and with the dark evenings, all jobs have to be stuffed into the weekend!
Jobs list 1 (of many):
- Chop and weed the cut flower bed. STARTED BUT NOT FINISHED!
- Prune the old gooseberry bush, replant (in a more suitable position) and dig over the ‘old gooseberry’ site. STARTED BUT NOT FINISHED!
- Transplant the honeyberries.
- Lay the weed suppressant on the pathways. STARTED BUT NOT FINISHED!
- Dig wooden raised bed. DONE!!!
- Fill metal raised beds with topsoil, manure and compost. STARTED BUT NOT FINISHED!
- Pull up beans and poles then dig a bean trench. STARTED BUT NOT FINISHED!
I am currently a ‘chores butterfly’…flitting from job to job! Fortunately, I still have a treat or two growing on the plots to keep me going 🙂